Sunday, September 12, 2010

Rebel with a cause: Love

Its funny how God makes us. I have a natural James Dean rebellion in me. It has gotten me into trouble it's fair share of times. But, it's awesome how God not only uses that but, he made it in me for a purpose. I love that God has been growing a love in me for the group of people that is so hated by collective Christians. he wants me to Rebel for Love. I want more than anything to shake the American church world's core. We need to get  back to the O.T. church, what that looks like and back to who Jesus shows us to be by example. Love! We need a love revolution in the church and stop living this watered down life we call Christianity. Lets be real Christ followers, real Christians and rebel against this! Stand up for the truth! Love with sacrifice! Real love for people is a sacrifice of time and comfort. how did we get to this point in the Church where this is not the norm? Be the church we are called to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment