Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Lou!!

This morning at church I was really seeking God with where I am suppose to be. The youth pastor I worked with at Faith Chapel really prayed with me about it. I felt very very clearly God telling me "I have called you to st. louis, this is your city, this is where your ministry begins". I am excited to finally have direction, but I am a little sad he's not calling me to the other side of the world. Most people argue with God about Him calling them to africa, I argue with Him about being here.
I'm still not sure what the ministry is that He is calling me to but, I am excited to be in St. Louis. I love this city. There is so much history here and culture. If I have to be in the united states, St. Louis is where I want to be. I am so excited to stay around my friends and family. Now i just have to find the ministry that God is calling me to. Still going to continue praying about His call and His direction...and finding a place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment