Thursday, November 24, 2011

Equador and Katie Davis

So I got back from equador several weeks ago and I find myself still processing it. I havent been overseas in years and God is still breaking it more and more. I love that God broke my heart for a people that i've honestly never thought about before.
My heart in head are in a battle now. I loved equador. I loved the people that I met. I loved anita (a woman in the villiage). and I love that more than longing to go to Equador agian, I long to see her family agian.
But, my heart has been in africa for as long as I can remember (except for that time when I was 13 and I decided GOd was calling me to be a youth pastors wife lol) I know that I will call it home agian one more time.
The door for africa seems so closed for me right now and Equador seems so open. I Can very easily picture my life in Equador and loving every second of it.

 I read some of Katie Davis' blog today and since I was crying in front of lots of people I decided to hold it off for later :) It hurts to see someone living the life that i have pictutred. In the past several years God has laid addoption so heavy on my heart.
Why can't I feel the peace of His timing now? 
Honestly...I just want to go where He calls me. I Just want to be in the very center of His will for my life. But not knowing whats around ....

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for you amy. if you ever want to talk, to process through things, to ask for prayer, please let me know. GOD is holding you in the palm of his hand and HE will direct your steps. you can trust him completely. with love from ecuador.

    ReplyDelete